Using imagery, videos and the power of the written word, Celina Lee, a personal style blogger with a love for beauty, fashion and travel documents her thoughts and experiences on her little space on the internet called Fables in Fashion.
A few personal facts:
- During the day I work full time in IT / Digital industry, at night I run an Etsy store called Happy Cloud Inc, and in between I blog and make Youtube videos!
- I’ve been blogging for close to two decades now, on a number of different platforms, from scribbles.nu, Livejournal, blogger.com and now WordPress.
- I started cosplaying in 2002, after being inspired by one of my best friends (I only saw her on stage, didn’t even know who she was at the time).
- Cosplay has given me the opportunity to grace the covers of newspapers such as The Age in June 2010 and January 2011 as well as Melbourne’s Metro MX in February 2011.
- I’ve been a professionally trained classical pianist since the age of 5, having completed all my grading through AMEB. I dream of one day completing my Fellowship in Music, it’s on my bucket list.
- One of my other passions lie in video games, tech gadgets and photography.
- I am addicted to white hot chocolates, I dislike the taste of coffee, and am allergic to alcohol!
ABOUT MY BLOG
Launched in 2009, Fables in Fashion has always been my personal creative outlet online.
Unless otherwise stated, all products, clothing items, accessories and more have all been purchased by myself with my own money. I write this blog both for myself and an audience looking for an honest opinion, this means I will write both good AND bad reviews for both products I buy and am sent.
To help contribute (in a mostly insignificant way) to the blog financially I used referral links to products I personally have purchased.
And unless otherwise stated all photos are taken by myself, with Surfaced Studio taking the majority of my outfit shots.
You can learn about my Beauty Profile before reading my reviews.
Please refrain from adding your URL into the comments, I do not wish to have my comments used as a place for self-promotion and will remove the URL myself. Your website will already be linked from your nickname, am however happy for you to link relevant links if it relates to the discussion at hand.
If you wish to learn more about me or my blog, please read my FAQ.