Using imagery, videos and the power of the written word, Celina Lee, a personal style blogger with a love for beauty, fashion and travel documents her thoughts and experiences on her little space on the internet called Fables in Fashion.
A few personal facts:
- During the day I work full time in IT / Digital industry, at night I run an Etsy store called Happy Cloud Inc, and in between I blog and make Youtube videos!
- I’ve been blogging for close to two decades now, on a number of different platforms, from scribbles.nu, Livejournal, blogger.com and now WordPress.
- I never knew how much I loved travel till I met my husband, now among our friends we’re known as the couple with wanderlust and decided it only made sense to document our adventures together on Two Wanderers.
- I love cosplaying, and cosplay has given me the opportunity to grace the covers of newspapers such as The Age in June 2010 and January 2011 as well as Melbourne’s Metro MX in February 2011.
- I’m a professionally trained classical pianist, starting when I was 5. Music is a huge passion of mine, but you may not see much of it online 🙂
- I am through and through addicted to planners, stationery and all things cute! So much so I had to start a second channel decided to my addition called A Beautiful Fable.
- My ultimate dream in life, as it the case with many people I know is to one day be my own boss 🙂
ABOUT MY BLOG
Launched in 2009, Fables in Fashion has always been my personal creative outlet online.
Unless otherwise stated, all products, clothing items, accessories and more have all been purchased by myself with my own money. I write this blog both for myself and an audience looking for an honest opinion, this means I will write both good AND bad reviews for both products I buy and am sent.
To help contribute running the blog I will use referral links, but they will not sway how I feel or whether a product is featured.
And unless otherwise stated all photos are taken by myself, with Surfaced Studio taking the majority of my outfit shots.
You can learn about my Beauty Profile before reading my reviews.