Preparing for Manifest is so easy feat, especially when your day job consumes so much of your life. Luckily, this particular client I am happy to be working with.
It’s a large Australian fashion house, in fact just this morning I stumbled into one of their design rooms and it is everything like a fashion magazine in the movies. Walls and racks of shoes, handbags and clothes! Twas like a dream, if only I was the person in the room, rather than the one staring in lol, I’m pretty sure I’m going to enjoy myself here 🙂
So like I said, when time is limited, stress levels are high, I turn to fun things to maintain my sanity. Laura completed this survey on YouTube, figured I’d post my answers here 🙂
1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Nice air an no makeup, I already constantly go out without makeup and feel fine, but I cannot stand leaving the house without at least neatly styling my hair!
2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Shave my eyebrows, cause I can always draw them back on, but I would hate to have to wear false lashes everyday.
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
MAC, because we don’t have a Sephora in Australia so ignorance is bliss 🙂
4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80’s perm?
Lipgloss/Lipliner! I… could never rock an 80’s perm, just not me.
5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush, because I think it can be really adorable depending on the shade and blending 😀
6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts, at least I’d give people the impression I was fit?
7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
Weird tanlines, if you know me, you know I hate tanning. So this was the better of the two evils.
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair colour, cause you can always work it with a great haircut 😉
9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter, Youtube feeds me more.
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Mascara, I can fake lashes with a good application of eyeliner and individual false lashes (or even lash extensions)